1. Your Personal Information: During your website use, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or credit card information. This information is used to make communicating with you easier and to help you apply for access to certain special features of the website or carry out transactions. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information; unfortunately, without providing the requested information, certain site features will not be accessible, and you will not be able to make any transactions through the site. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” If you’re personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete it by making the change to your account information by visiting the My Account section of our website or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Speedyorders.com stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
2. Use of Your Personal Information: We may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, respond to your inquiries, process transactions, and payments, and to facilitate and enhance your use of the website. We may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you.
3. Emails from us: From time to time, we may send emails, or other communications containing information about us or other matters that we believe will interest you. At any time you may ask us to stop sending you emails and other information by contacting email@example.com. We respect your privacy and do not sell, rent, or abuse the customer email list. Also, each email sent by us will tell you how to decline further emails.
4. Children’s Online Policy: We are committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of our website visitors, including children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We sell products intended for purchase by adults. If you make a purchase on our website, you are representing that you are an adult. If you are a child under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or legal guardian to assist you in using the website.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Information: We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Disclosure to Service Providers: In order to process transactions, we must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer, a third-party credit verification company, the product handler, the delivery service, and Fanatics Retail Group. Before personal information is disclosed, the service provider will agree with us to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy. If you do not wish us to provide your personal information to those service providers, you may not use the website for transactions.
- Disclosure to Affiliates: We may provide limited personal information to our affiliates. Before personal information is disclosed, the recipient organization will agree with us to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy. Recipient organizations may use your personal information to provide you with email or other information about their products and services and other matters.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure: We may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where we have reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to our legal counsel.
6. Accessing Your Personal Information: You may request access to your personal information and information about our collection, use, and disclosure of that information, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, entitlement to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information, and the ability to have it amended as is appropriate. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.